In today’s healthcare settings, Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) are critical to ensure quality patient care. They not only form a vital support system for your organization, but they also work directly with patients. Moreover, LVNs are trained to provide nursing services to patients of all ages under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Here are some of what LVNs can do for your healthcare facility of agency:
- Checks and monitors patient vital signs
- Provide nursing care (dressing wounds, IV therapy, inserting catheters, etc.)
- Collect lab samples
- Administer medications according to a doctor’s prescription
- Inform registered nurses and physicians of any patient issues
- Update medical records
- Coordinate with families to keep them in touch with their loved ones
If you need help in finding and hiring compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurses, 5 Star Medical Staffing is here to help you. We have a team of experienced recruitment experts to work with you. Furthermore, we’ll make sure to analyze your company profile before we match any nursing professional to your organization.
Let us get started with your staffing needs!