Whether in a care facility or at home, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) play a significant role in providing patient care. They work directly with families and patients to assist them with their daily activities. Thus, CNAs should learn proper physical techniques and body mechanics to fulfill their duties effectively.
May it be in a hospital, nursing facility, or patient’s home, CNAs can:
- Assist with patients’ activities of daily living
- Prepare doctor-approved meals and snacks
- Move patients safely to and from the wheelchair, bed, etc.
- Ensure a safe, clean, and sanitized environment for patients
- Provide companionship
- Coordinate with other healthcare members and families
Your organization can greatly benefit from hiring CNAs to provide direct patient care. If you need help, 5 Star Medical Staffing is your partner in healthcare staffing! Our recruitment solutions will help you source, assess, and hire highly trained CNAs in no time. By partnering with us, you can make the most of your healthcare team and ensure optimal client satisfaction.
Let us discuss your staffing needs on the table!